Animal Face Masks
Dress-up your mask for Halloween! A quick and easy mask costume to get in the Halloween spirit! Keep your little ones safe while letting them have some fun with their masks.
For more detailed instructions on mask making please click here.
Puppy or Bear
Scrap light brown, black, pink
- Using the pattern provided cut out the pieces from your fabric
2. Place your face mask pieces right sides together and stitch with 1/4″ seam allowance. Repeat with the inner pieces.
3. Pin your puppy face in place one by one topstitching around the pieces as you go. You can use a straight stitch or a decorative stitch.
4. Press the side seams of the mask in 1/4″ and then under 1/4″ to create a rolled hem.
5. Place your elastic between the fold on the front mask and topstitch down to secure the elastic and the folded edge. Topstitch the edge of the lining mask
6. Place your front mask and lining mask right sides together and pin in place. Stitch along the top and bottom of the mask with 1/4″ seam allowance. Turn right side out.
scrap white and pink
For the cat mask, you can follow the same steps as above. For the whiskers, we drew our lines on with chalk and then topstitched before sewing our front mask and lining together.
For the panda mask measure down 1/4″ from top before stitching the eyes down.
More spooktacular masks here!