Quilt Along: Block 4
Welcome to Block 4 of our Quilt Along!! We are going to be doing a quilt along of 16 blocks starting with beginner techniques and progressing to advanced techniques. This is a perfect way to introduce yourself to quilting and learn some of the common blocks used in quilting. We will be posting 2 blocks a week. There are printable instructions and a video tutorial! If you want even more interaction join us every Wednesday on our Facebook page www.facebook/FabriclandWest for a live sew-along were we will go over the two blocks for the week and answer any questions you might have.
- Using the pattern provided cut out your fabric.
2. Fold each of the pieces in half and press.
3. Match up your center pressed lines for piece R and S and pin together.
4. Match up your edges and pin together. Add any additional pins you think you might need and stitch with 1/4″ seam allowance.
5. Press the seam towards piece S.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for piece Q and R.
7. Repeat Step 3-5 for piece P and Q.
Block 5 Coming May 11!