Summer Short Upcycle
Take an old pair of jeans or shorts and upcycle them for summer! This quick and easy upcycle will take something old and make it new again! Choose from a wide variety of trims to add to your wardrobe.
- Old pair of shorts or jeans
- Lace trim
- If you are working with a pair of jeans, measure down from the crotch point along the inseam to how long you want your shorts to be plus seam allowance.
2. Mark across to your outseam, squaring the inseam and outseam.
3. Cut across the line you just drew and repeat on the other leg.
4. Starting from the inseam pin your lace trim 1/2″ up. Work your way pining around the leg opening. Stitch down and trim any excess.
5. Repeat on the other leg.