Zip it Pouch
Zip it up and keep it sealed with our zip it pouch! Perfect for headphones, lip balm, coins and whatever else you need to keep safe. Don’t limit yourself to just lips make your own pattern and shape.
- Scrap fabric
- 8″ Zipper
- Using the pattern provided and removable marker or pencil trace your pattern.
2. Cut out your pattern from the fabric and lining.
3. Place the right side of the zipper onto the right side of the main fabric top lip and stitch.
4. Repeat on the other side with the bottom lip. Be careful not to twist your zipper.
5. Place the lining and main fabric of the top lip right sides together with the zipper sandwiched between and stitch.
6. Repeat on the other side with the bottom lip.
7. Place the back lip onto the font lip right sides together, pin in place.
8. Place the wrong side of the lining onto the wrong side of the back, pin in place.
9. Leave the zipper open and stitch around the whole lip with 1/4″ seam allowance.
10. Clip the seam around the lips and zipper.
11. Flip right side out.