Make inserting an invisible zipper easier with a Costumakers Zipper Foot! This easy to use zipper foot makes putting a zipper in seamless and fast. Follow these simple guidelines and zippers will no longer be fear when sewing.
- Choose the correct blue attachment based off of the instructions.
- Line the needle up with the centre of the foot. When the needle goes down it should be in line with the centre groove.
- Place one side of your zipper right side down on the right side of the fabric. The edge of the zipper tape should match with the edge of your fabric.
- Pin or hand baste into place.
- Roll the zipper teeth back and place in the groove on the foot.
- Your needle should come down right next to the teeth. Repeat on the other side