Decorate the tree this year with Handmade ornaments made with love! Check out an assortment of DIY ornaments below that are perfect for your Holiday tree and perfect crafts for the whole family!(more…)
Feeling spooky? How about a jack-o-lantern face mask or a skeleton buff!
Create your own jack-o-lantern using the pattern provided and add a little extra haunt to your face mask. Or opt for the skeleton buff!
Celebrate National Sewing Month with a scissor pouch! This easy to make DIY will keep your scissors safe and secure and you will always know where to find them.
- Main Fabric: 0.3m
- Lining Fabric: 0.3m
- Fusible Fleece: 0.3m
- Download our free pouch pattern, cut out and tape together joining the black dots.
- Use the pattern to cut out
1 x main fabric
1 x lining
1 x fusible fleece
3. Attach your fusible fleece to the wrong side of your lining, either by pressing or basting stitch.
4. Lay your main fabric piece and lining fabric piece right sides together, pin in place and stitch around with 1/4″ seam allowance, leaving a 3” gap to turn right side out.
5. Clip and notch your corners and curves. Turn your pouch right side out and press.
6. Edge stitch around the full pouch making sure to close the gap.
7. Following the numbers on the pattern fold 2 on top of 1, Fold 3 on top of 2, Fold 4 on top of 3, pin in place.
8. Topstitch the sides and bottom to secure.
Take on one of the summers’ biggest trends and try some tie-dye! Tie-dye is a fun and easy project that anyone can do. It’s great to be creative with colors and different styles. Below is three styles of tie-dye; spiral, shibori, and ice-dye. All will give you a fabulous outcome!
Wondering what to do with your newly dyed fabric? Check out some of our free patterns that you can use your fabric to make.(more…)