Celebrate National Sewing Month with a scissor pouch! This easy to make DIY will keep your scissors safe and secure and you will always know where to find them.
- Main Fabric: 0.3m
- Lining Fabric: 0.3m
- Fusible Fleece: 0.3m
- Download our free pouch pattern, cut out and tape together joining the black dots.
- Use the pattern to cut out
1 x main fabric
1 x lining
1 x fusible fleece
3. Attach your fusible fleece to the wrong side of your lining, either by pressing or basting stitch.
4. Lay your main fabric piece and lining fabric piece right sides together, pin in place and stitch around with 1/4″ seam allowance, leaving a 3” gap to turn right side out.
5. Clip and notch your corners and curves. Turn your pouch right side out and press.
6. Edge stitch around the full pouch making sure to close the gap.
7. Following the numbers on the pattern fold 2 on top of 1, Fold 3 on top of 2, Fold 4 on top of 3, pin in place.
8. Topstitch the sides and bottom to secure.
Celebrate Leather-craft Day with this beautiful camera strap DIY! Use our leather trim pieces, lace trim and suede to create this and add a little personality to your camera accessory.(more…)
Get ready for spring and Easter with our DIY Hungry Bunny Wreath! The perfect addition to every front door to get you into the spring season. For a simpler and quicker project wrap burlap around the metal wreath, and create a bunch of 5-8 carrots to tie to the top of the wreath.(more…)