Bringing back this trend with a FREE pattern to sew your own fanny pack! Dress up your summer wardrobe with our fun home decor fabric and a bag you don’t have to carry!(more…)
Get into the garden with our DIY of the month! This gardening apron is perfect for storing your tools and freshly picked fruit and veg. Sore knees? Create a matching kneeling pad!(more…)
This is a great beginner sewing project! With only 2 seams to sew you can get used to working with fashion fabric. Feel free to add some trims to your hem; fringe, lace, scalloped edge etc.
- Small: 1.3m
- Medium: 1.6m
- Large: 1.8m
- sewing machine
- chalk or fabric pen
**Please note our example is for a size small**
Cut a piece of fabric:
50” x 56” for size Small/Medium
60” x 56” for Medium/Large
70” x 56” for Large/XLarge
- Fold your fabric right sides together selvedge to selvedge.
2. Measure 10″ down for the fold and 15″ across. Draw the 15″ line and square down to the selvedge edge. Repeat on the other side.
3. Stitch along these lines and then cut 1/4″ away from your stitch line.
3. Mark the middle of the fold and draw a line all the way down to the selvedge edge. Measure 3″ down and 3″ across on either side of the centerline. Draw a curve connecting the top fold and your two marks, coming to a point at the selvedge edge.
4. Cut out along these lines, on the front side of your fabric only. Don’t cut through both sides of the fabric. Hem your neckline and hem as you desire!
Whether you are looking for a mat to avoid your machine slipping or need some accessible storage, this sewing caddy is perfect for any sewing room! It’s easy to make and will leave you feeling organized and ready to sew.(more…)
The Livia Scalloped Lace is bright, fun and perfect for making a swimsuit cover-up. This is a quick sew project that will have you ready for a day by the pool or a trip to the beach!
- 2m of fabric (measure your arm length elbow to elbow and double)
- 1 Corded Tassel for a front tie, 2 for slit ties.
- Sewing Machine