A cold harsh winter opens the doors for a bright green summer. The green living collection reminds us what fresh greenery looks like! Add to your home decor with cushion covers, upholestry, or get creative with projects.
Don’t fumble around with a big bulky blanket, wrap it up and secure it with this picnic blanket handle! Add rivets or shanks to dress it up and play with different metals and trims to get the right style for your look.(more…)
This fun picnic blanket uses the Oh Canada Quilting collection and is easy to make for first-time quilters or a quick project for seasoned pros! The addition of the Ripstop for the backing makes this a great quilt for a picnic, soccer games, beach trips or any other outdoor activities you might have planned!(more…)
Summer is just around the corner and now is the time to start thinking about your summer wardrobe! McCall’s 7812 has beautiful tops with long sleeves to protect you from the sun, make it out of lighter fabric to avoid the heat. McCall’s 7933 is a beautiful asymmetrical skirt that you can make a staple item or go bold and bright as a statement piece. McCall’s 7934 are fun, fresh bottoms. A cute jogger and a wide leg pant are on trend for this summer! Or keep it simple with a bermuda short.
These Burda summer patterns are perfect basic pieces that you can play with colors and prints. Our selection of linen and linen mixes are a great choice for Burda 7966. Keep it cool and trendy this summer!
Dress it up with Butterick and their selection of dresses and skirt and bottom matches. Be on trend with Butterick 6175 and 6178 as a cute matching set.
National Sewing Machine Day! I think we can all attest to a love-hate relationship with our machines 😜 but no matter what it still needs to be cared for! Take these simple steps to clean and care for your machine and it will be running good as new.
- Remove the thread, bobbin and needle.
- Remove the face plate and bobbin case. Clean the bobbin case with a lint brush and soft cloth
- Clean the remainder of the machine with a lint brush and cloth. Do not blow into the machine as this can create moisture.
- Put the bobbin case and face plate back on the machine.
- Add a new needle.
- Following your user manual, oil the machine if necessary. Some machines do not require oil and are self lubricating.
- Place a fabric scrap underneath the presser foot to soak up any excess oil.