Grab some cotton and flannel and look like a pro quilter with this simple rag quilt!
- Fabric A: Jungle Safari – Flannel – 0.6m
- Fabric B: Jungle Friends – Flannel – 0.6m
- Fabric C: Tossed Animals – Flannel – 0.6m
- Fabric D: Jungle Toss – Cotton – 0.6m
- Fabric E: Spots – Cotton – 0.6m
- Fabric F: Tossed Animals – Cotton – 0.6m
- Fabric G: Flannel – Starlight Blue – 1m
From Fabric A-F cut:
(3) 7″ x WOF strips. Sub cut:
(12) 7″ x 7″ squares
From G cut:
(6) 7″ x WOF strips. Sub cut
(36) 7″ x 7″ squares
Place a cotton square wrong side up, place a blue flannel on top and then place a flannel square wrong side down to create your stack.
Use a washable marker to mark your quilting lines on the top piece. Quilt each square.
Repeat for a total of:
Using the quilt layout place two stacks cotton sides together and stitch seam with a 1/2″ seam allowance. Repeat for all rows.
Finger press seams open and join rows, placing cotton sides together.
Stitch all the way around your quilt with 1/2″ seam allowance, this will act as a guide when clipping.
Clip into your seams being sure to only snip to the seam allowance and through it.