Enjoy the sun this summer and keep busy outside with our DIY Outdoor Games Blanket! Double-sided with checkers on one side and tangled on the other!(more…)
Keep your hands toasty warm this season and your coffee cup oh so cute! Create these coffee sleeves and hand warmers for yourself or make for the perfect gift or stocking stuffer!(more…)
Our Cabin Christmas Quilt pattern is a beautiful traditional holiday quilt. Using the Christmas at the Cabin quilting collection we created our snowflake crystal block. This is a Queen sized quilt but can easily be modified for smaller quilts.
Check out our updated table runner using this block! Details below!(more…)
Celebrate National Sewing Month with a scissor pouch! This easy to make DIY will keep your scissors safe and secure and you will always know where to find them.
- Main Fabric: 0.3m
- Lining Fabric: 0.3m
- Fusible Fleece: 0.3m
- Download our free pouch pattern, cut out and tape together joining the black dots.
- Use the pattern to cut out
1 x main fabric
1 x lining
1 x fusible fleece
3. Attach your fusible fleece to the wrong side of your lining, either by pressing or basting stitch.
4. Lay your main fabric piece and lining fabric piece right sides together, pin in place and stitch around with 1/4″ seam allowance, leaving a 3” gap to turn right side out.
5. Clip and notch your corners and curves. Turn your pouch right side out and press.
6. Edge stitch around the full pouch making sure to close the gap.
7. Following the numbers on the pattern fold 2 on top of 1, Fold 3 on top of 2, Fold 4 on top of 3, pin in place.
8. Topstitch the sides and bottom to secure.