DIY Bulletin Board
Decorate your dorm with a covered bulletin board! Pick out a fabric that suits your style and adds something fun to your new dorm room. This is a super quick and easy project that anyone can do.
- Bulletin Board
- Fabric to cover the size of your bulletin board
- 7/16″ Decorative Nails (we used 2 packages)
- 303 Spray and Fix – Permanent Craft Adhesive
- Home Decor Staple Gun
- Spray the 303 Permanent Craft Adhesive on the front of your bulletin board. Place the fabric on top leaving excess around all the edges. Smooth out with your hand or a credit card.
2. Fold your edges over to the backside of the bulletin board and apply more adhesive spray. Fold your corners in and pull tight.
3. Staple corners and around the edges to secure
4. Push the decorative nails in around the edges of the board