Old Tyme Christmas Quiltland Collection
- Damask – Green – 0.4m
- Damask – Red – 0.4m
- Damask – Gold – 1m
- Satin Ribbons – Green – 2m
- Jingle Bells – 1 packets
Printable Instructions and Pattern
Please note: All strips are cut across the width of fabric (WOF) from selvedge to selvedge unless otherwise noted.
From Fabric A & B cut:
(4) Tree Napkin
From Fabric C cut:
(4) 21″ x 21″ squares
Tree Napkin Assembly
Seam Allowance 1/4″
- Place (1) Fabric A Tree and (1) Fabric B Tree, right sides together. Stitch around leaving a 2″ gap
2. Turn right way out and edge stitch around the full half circle.
2. Using the lines on the pattern, fold the tree shape
3. Lay cutlery on top and use ribbon to secure the silverware to the tree. Repeat steps 1-3 for a total of (4) napkins.
Classic Napkin Assembly
- Fold raw edges under 1/2″ and press.
2. Unfold edges. Fold corners down and trim away excess.
3. Fold edges back in again, fold in further 1/2″ and press. Topstitch around to finish
4. Fold in half diagonally and place silverware in the middle.
5. Fold sides towards the center and roll to the top point.
6. Using the ribbon, thread a jingle bell and tie around the napkin to secure. Repeat steps 1-3 for a total of (4) napkins.