- 0.2m main fabric
- 0.2m lining fabric
- 9″ zipper
*1/4″ seam allowance unless otherwise stated
- Using the pattern provided cut out 2x main fabrics and 2x lining fabrics.
2. Insert one side of your zipper to 1x main fabric pieces and 1x lining piece. To do this, sandwich your zipper between one main fabric piece and one lining piece right sides together.
3. Repeat for the other side of the zipper.
4. Match up the main fabric and lining fabric and stitch up the sides stopping at the zipper.
5. Match up the main fabric and lining pieces and stitch the bottom leaving a 3″ opening on the lining to turn right side out.
6. Pull the corners of your main fabric out, matching up the side and bottom seams, stitch across.
7. Repeat with lining.
8. Turn right side out through the 3″ opening.
9. Close your opening with a topstitch or slipstitch.
Click here for the matching binder cover tutorial!