Keep the kids busy and let their creativity flow with paper dolls! Use our print-out cut-outs or make your own. Gather up some scrap fabric and anything else they can use to decorate their fashion line. There are three options when it comes to attaching the fabric to the dolls; velcro, tape, and glue.(more…)
Keep the kids busy with crafts! Cut out the pieces for the fox and panda and have them assemble them. Try creating your own animals also or cut out a bunch of pieces and let them create their own! For more kid-friendly crafts check out our post,
- Assorted Scrap Felt
- Felt Glue
- Optional: Thread and Sewing Machine
*Instructions given are for the fox. The panda is made the same way.*
- Using the pattern provided cut out the pieces from scrap felt or fabric.
2. Using felt glue or craft glue, glue the inner ear to the outer ear.
3. Glue the inner eye to the outer eye.
4. Glue the eyes and nose to the face. You can also use googly eyes!
5. Glue the face to one outer corner piece.
6. Glue the ears on top of the other outer corner piece.
7. Glue the edges of the bottom fox, leaving the bottom round edge glueless, attach the top fox.
8. Optional: Stitch around the outer edge with a decorative stitch.
Keep your kids busy with these DIY on-the-go games! With 4 games to choose from you can keep them busy while driving, camping or just about anywhere. Attach hook &loop tape to the pieces if you intend to use this in vehicles so they won’t slide around and get lost.(more…)
Valentine’s day is just around the corner and now is the perfect time to start creating a card for your Valentine. This is a no-sew project, making it perfect for getting the kids involved. Decorate with buttons, jewels, appliques or anything else you find suitable for your project!(more…)