Fabric Valentines Day Card
Valentine’s day is just around the corner and now is the perfect time to start creating a card for your Valentine. This is a no-sew project, making it perfect for getting the kids involved. Decorate with buttons, jewels, appliques or anything else you find suitable for your project!
- Envelope Fabric: 0.3m
- Card Fabric: 0.2m
- Medium-Heavy Weight Interfacing: 0.2m
- Sequins by the metre: 0.7m
- Ribbon Flowers
- Glue Gun
1. Using the pattern provided cut out your fabric and interfacing and fuse together.
2. On the fabric side, draw a heart using the template provided or draw your own.
3. Using a hot glue gun, attach the buttons and fabric flowers to fill in the heart.
4. Using the hot glue gun, glue your sequin trim to the edge of the card.
1. Tape your pattern pieces together and cut out of your fabric.
2. Place your fabric right sides together and stitch around with a 1/4″ seam allowance leaving a 3″ opening to turn right side out.
3. Fold the bottom edge of your envelope up to meet the corners and topstitch down.
4. Attach a snap so you can open and close your envelope.