Animal Corner Bookmarks
Keep the kids busy with crafts! Cut out the pieces for the fox and panda and have them assemble them. Try creating your own animals also or cut out a bunch of pieces and let them create their own! For more kid-friendly crafts check out our post,
- Assorted Scrap Felt
- Felt Glue
- Optional: Thread and Sewing Machine
*Instructions given are for the fox. The panda is made the same way.*
- Using the pattern provided cut out the pieces from scrap felt or fabric.
2. Using felt glue or craft glue, glue the inner ear to the outer ear.
3. Glue the inner eye to the outer eye.
4. Glue the eyes and nose to the face. You can also use googly eyes!
5. Glue the face to one outer corner piece.
6. Glue the ears on top of the other outer corner piece.
7. Glue the edges of the bottom fox, leaving the bottom round edge glueless, attach the top fox.
8. Optional: Stitch around the outer edge with a decorative stitch.