Donut Pin Cushion
- 1 brown felt sheet
- 1 color felt sheet
- 1 brown embroidery thread
- Colored embroidery thread for sprinkles
- Polyester fill
- embroidery needle
- Cut your pieces following the pattern provided.
- Stitch the “icing” piece on top of one donut piece using different colored thread to create sprinkles.
- Place the top donut on top of the bottom donut wrong sides together and use a blanket stitch around the inner hole of the donut.
- Begin stitching the outer edge of the donut with a blanket stitch.
- Start stuffing the donut before finishing stitching. Close the donut and tie a knot.
- Fill your donut with pins!