Earth Day – Reusable Paper Towel
This is a fun way to add some personality to your paper towel whole being environmentally friendly! Create as many sheets as you want and snap them together to create a roll. Toss in the wash as needed.
- Flannelette: 0.3m
- Terry Cloth: 0.3m
- 12 Prym snaps
- Prym Snap tool
- Cut 3 pieces of the flannelette and terry cloth measuring 13 1/2″ x 12 1/2″
2. Place the flannelette and terry cloth right sides together, stitch around with a 1/4″ seam allowance leaving a 4” gap to turn right side out.
3. Clip the corners and turn right side out.
4. Topstitch around the whole rectangle, closing the opening and stitching closed.
5. Attach 1 snap to each corner of the towel, make sure the left-hand side snaps face down and the right-hand side snaps face up. This will allow you to snap them together and roll them up.
6. Repeat with two more rectangles, or more, and snap together to create your paper towel roll.