Keep those fingers warm with our freezie koozie. This is a super simple project that can be whipped up!
- Multi Chevron Blender – 0.2m
- Terry Cloth – 0.2m
- Hook & Loop Tape – 1 Hank
*Cutting instructions are for 1 koozie
From Multi Chevron Blender and Terry Cloth cut:
(1) 6″ x 6″ square
From Hook & Loop Tape cut:
(1) 3″ x 1″ strip
1/4″ seam allowance
- Place your cotton square and terry cloth square right sides together.
2. Stitch around the square leaving a 3″ opening to turn right side out.
3. Turn right way out and topstitch around the square closing the opening.
4. Mark the middle of your square and the middle of the hook and loop tape, match up marks and topstitch around hook and loop tape.
5. Repeat with the other piece of hook and loop tape on the terry cloth.