Pet Collar Bandana
These dog bandanas are perfect for your pups or cats! Make them out of your favorite fabric for everyday use or for specific holidays and celebrations. Three sizes available and easily adaptable for different sizes.
- 0.3m quilting fabric
- 0.3m light-weight interfacing
- 1 parachute clip
- sewing machine, thread, scissors and iron
1.Cut out the fabric and interfacing following the pattern provided. Iron on interfacing to the wrong side of one collar piece.
2. Sew the 2 collar pieces together along the long edges with right sides together using a 1/4″ seam allowance. Trim seam and clip corners.
3. Turn right side out. Press flat. Fold edges in 1/2″ so there’s a clean finish.
OPTIONAL: Topstitch along edges.
4. Create a rolled hem on the bandana edges, except the top edge. For the top edge press 1/4″ under and then fold over the width of the collar, press and topstitch down.
5. Thread the collar through the bandana.
6. Measure the collar around the dog and mark to fit. Attach parachute clips.
Adore your beautiful pets in their new bandanas!