Hey, Quilters! Say Hello to our Quilt of the month, Tropical Rows! This quilt is bright, fun and oh so summery! We used the quilting collection, Tropical Zone to create this simple and beginner-friendly quilt. See below material requirements and download our free sewing guide.
Check our our new spring Bunny Stripes quilt! The perfect pastel quilt for Easter. Details below.
Floral Umbrella – 0.3m
Foliage Green – 0.5m
Birds & Gekkos – 0.3m
Foliage Pink – 0.5m
Tropical Birds – 0.3m
Foliage Teal – 0.5m
Flowers & Butterflies – 0.3m
Toucan Stripe – 0.3m
Tropical Stripe – 0.5m
Animal Squares – Enough for 12 squares.
Sloths in Trees – 2.8m
Please note: All strips are cut across the width of fabric
(WOF) from selvage to selvage unless otherwise noted.
From Fabric A, C, E, G & H cut:
(2) 41/2″ x WOF strips. Sub-cut (1) 41/2″ x 141/2″
strip. Sub-cut (1) 41/2″ x 401/2″ strip
From Fabric B, D & F cut:
(4) 41/2″ x WOF strips. Sub-cut (2) 41/2″ x 141/2″
strips. Sub-cut (2) 41/2″ x 401/2″ strips.
From Fabric J cut:
Fussy cut (12) 41/2″ x41/2″ squares.
Download our free instructions for detailed sewing instructions
Choose your quilting stitch to complete your quilt. Back and bind as desired!
We love this quilt pattern, not only for its fun colors, but because we can feature these adorable animal squares!
BONUS – it makes a great picnic blanket!
- Fabric A: 0.5m Tossed Bunnies – White
- Fabric B: 0.8m Allover Bunnies – White
- Fabric C: 0.5m Floral – White
- Fabric D: 0.5m Tossed Bunnies – Light Blue
- Fabric E: 0.5m Butterfly – White
- Fabric F: 0.5m Floral – Pink
- Fabric G: 0.3m Border Stripe – White
- Backing: 2.8m Floral – Blue
- Binding: Allover Bunnies – White
- Batting: 50” x 60”
From Fabric A cut:
(3) 4 1/2″ WOF stripes. Sub cut:
(2) 4 1/2″ x 14 1/2″ rectangles
(2) 4 1/2″ x 40 1/2″ rectangles
From Fabric B cut:
Fussy cut (12) 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ squares
Download our full instructions below!