- 3″ wide ribbon or 3″ wide fabric cut to 28″ long
- Hair Clip
- Scrap fabric for horn
- Stuffing for horn
- Flower decals
- Beacon 3-in-1 Craft Glue
- Serger: only needed if you are using fabric
- Cut your fabric or ribbon to 28″ long. Cut the ends at a diagonal to create the ribbon shape.
- If using fabric serge edges so the fabric doesn’t fray.
- Make a bow and tie tight
- Make the horn gluing the edges together. Stuff with fiberfill or scrap fabric
- Glue to top of bow.
- Glue the hair clip to the bow
- Add flower decals or whatever you want to finish your Unicorn Bow!