Christmas Wreath with Snow Days Collection
Decorate your door with a beautiful wreath made from our Snow Days quilting collection. These classic prints and Christmas colors make for a beautiful combination and are topped off with a big bow and some jingle bells.
- 1 Wreath Ring
- Ribbon or Tulle spools
- 1.5m of 6 different fabrics from the Snow Days Collection
- Jingle Bells
- Thread and Needle
- Cut strips of fabric 6 1/2″ wide by the length of the fabric, selvedge to selvedge.
2. Join your strips together by placing the right sides together and stitching with 1/4″ seam allowance.
3. Tie one of your strips to the wreath holder.
4. Push a bunch of your fabric up from the bottom on the left side of the ring and create a tuft. Push a bunch through the middle and create a tuft. Push a bunch through the left and create a tuft.
5. Repeat with a piece of different colored fabric.
6. Create a bow from your ribbon by folding and twisting pieces.
7. Once you are happy with the look cut ends on an angle. Repeat with another colored ribbon.
8. Hand-stitch your bow onto the bottom of the wreath.
9. Add the jingle bells and stitch into place.